This drum sander is light duty and recommended for use with multiple passes to achieve a finer finish. Available with optional drum heads for various sanding applications. Whilst the main job of a planer is to plane the work piece, the drum sander is for sanding the work piece and best for finish sanding and fine sanding. Drum sanders are also ideal for dealing with thin stock such as veneers. The optional drum heads are ideal for distressing the work piece and providing different effects when sanding. A drum sander is ideal for efficient sanding - the work piece can be sanded far quicker than conventional hand held sanders.
- Variable adjustment for feeding speed
- Heavy Duty Base with integrated storage cabinet
- Single drum sander for finishing boards and panels
- Variable speed conveyor belt drive with load-sensing technology
- Taiwan Delta Inverter driven drum motor giving variable rpm with load compensation
- Fully adjustable conveyor table for accurate sanding