315mm (12") 3HP 1.6m Sliding Table Saw 240V TS315B by Woodfast. It boasts a powerful motor and a long sliding table for precise, fast cuts. Enjoy the improved accuracy and speed—perfect for all types of woodworking projects.
Not every workshop needs a large panel saw dominating the workspace, but a compact, fully featured saws is a tempting alternative. The TS315B is just that, having a robustly constructed chassis in a heavy gauge steel and generous grey cast iron table with real panel saw trunnion, that gives stability and vibration free running.
- Cast iron saw unit provides extra support and stability for reduced vibration
- Large sectional profile cross cutting fence with reversible fence stops
- Solid cast iron rip fence with aluminium profile mounted to 150mm bar, for accurate reliable ripping
- Ball bearing sliding along tempered and ground prismatic guides guarantees smooth and precise sliding and cutting.
- Main Motor Power: 3HP
- Main Blade Speed: 4000RPM
- Scoring Motor Power: 1HP
- Scoring Blade Speed: 8000RPM
- Blade Tilt: 0-45°
- Major Table Size: 800mm (530+820mm)
- Sliding Table Size: 1200 x 312mm
- Sliding Table Cutting Capacity / Rip (Blade to Rip Fence): 1250mm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 95mm at 90° / 67mm at 45°
- Angled Cutting Device
- 100mm Dust Hose
- Hose Clamps + fittings etc
- Dust Extractor FM Series Dust Collector