BS250B is an upgraded model with many unique features. This benchtop bandsaw encompasses all the features found on top-quality floor standing machines. It shares the same essential build qualities as its larger cousins such as strong steel frames, dynamically balanced bandwheels, cast iron tables, and a powerful induction motor. It has been designed to offer to the user with space limitations. This is a serious machine in compact form.
- Spring-Loaded Tool-Less Blade Guide System - Can Be Adjusted Quickly And Easily Without Tools
- Cast Aluminium Balanced Bandwheels - with Polyurethane Drive Belts
- Adjustable Aluminium Rip Fence Helps Guide The Work Piece For Straight And Accurate Rip Cutting with Cam Lock For Easy And Quick Moveability
- Quick Tensioning Device - Quick Release The Blade Tension After Working And Increase The Blade Life
- Two Speed: Run The Blade at Either 460m/Min. Or 1000m/Min. To Meet The Needs Of Any Given Project
- Mitre Gauge - with T Slot
- Rack and Pinion Gear for Height Adjustment
Additional Safety Features
- Clear Plastic Blade Tool-Less Blade Guide System Cover
- Micro Switch on Each Door - The machine won't operate with the door open
- No Volt Relay Switch - If power is disconnected and then reconnected the machine wont automatically restart.
|Blade (Main) - Speed||
|Cutting Capacity - Height||
|Floor to Table Height||
1010mm (with optional stand)