A small-size machine that is popular with craftspeople and hobbyists that do not need a lot of power or capacity when drilling small holes in their projects. The small overall size and weight are also perfect for storage and transport.
- Powerful motors provide plenty of power for drilling
- Easy-change pulley drive systems give multiple spindle speed choices
- Big capacity keyed chucks give precise drilling with small to large drill bits
- Adjustable depth stops are great for repeatable drilling
- 3-Wing feed handles provide excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron bases have slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron tables include slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Tables tilt and easily move up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick, metal columns for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switches have removable safety tabs for extra security
- Includes chuck keys, holders, and speed selection charts
- Quill Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Table Size: 6-5/8" x 6-3/8"
- Table Tilts: 45°
- Table Rotates: 360°
For items over 25kgs, you must ensure there is assistance for loading and unloading unless you have selected the Tail lift options, otherwise there will be additional fees.
This is for safe handling for the product and the handler.
Please ADD a Tail Lift to your order - should you wish to include a Tail Lift.
Goods over 50Kg must be handled by a Forklift / Tail Lift.