115mm 4 1/2" Rosewood / Walnut Miniature Mitre Square 19N by Joseph Marples These are the five original design measuring and marking products made for the miniature or model maker. All the squares are made with blued steel blades (2.75" long), pinned to a rosewood stock which is fitted with a brass wear strip. The dovetail squares are available in either 1:6 pitch for softwoods or 1:8 pitch for hardwoods, a 3" try square is also available. The 4 ½" mitre square is ideal for anyone using small section moulding to produce frames etc. The 4 ½" sliding bevel can be set to any angle and the blade locked in place with a turn screw.
- 19g â€“ 3â€³ (75mm) try square
- 19h â€“ 3â€³ (75mm) dovetail square, 1:6
- 19j â€“ 3â€³ (75mm) dovetail square, 1:8
- 19n â€“ 4.5â€³ (112mm) mitre square
- 20g â€“ 4.5â€³ (112mm) sliding bevel