Strong and ergonomic design. The cutting guide rail allows a straight, parallel and stable cut. The saw glides directly on the guide without any additional accessory. Its powerful motor allows it to cut several kinds of materials. Automatic overload protection. Soft start system for a smooth start. Fast saw blade stop. Soft grip rear handle. Blocking lever for an easy change of saw blade and dividing knife adjustment. External dust collector connection. Carrying case.
- Practical and precise depth adjustment from 0-55mm
- Precise gliding adjustment without lateral movement
- Allows cuts within 13.5mm from a wall or any other vertical surface
- Input power: 1150W
- Saw blade diameter: 160/20 mm
- Cutting depth at 90°: 55 mm
- Cutting depth at 45°: 35 mm
- No-load speed: 5.500 /min
- Weight: 4.7 Kg
- Carbide saw blade Ø 160 mm 28 Z for cutting wood and plastic.
- Dust collection nozzle.
- Carrying case and service keys.
- 2 x 1400mm Guide Rail by Virutex
- 1 set of Screws / Clamps suit Virutex Guide Rail
- 1 x Connector 482107 by Festool to link Guide Rails
- 7406518 Cutting guide UCP174T 800 mm length
- 7406519 Cutting guide UCP174T 1400 mm length
- 6446073 Standard dust collector attachment 3.5 m
- Saw blades