Your Imagination Sets The Limits - With a lifting capacity of up to 150kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the VIKING ARM® tool.
Another great feature of the VIKING ARM® is that it reduces the number of hands needed for certain types of installation work. This allows for better economics in the professional field and a significant reduction in frustration among home improvers. It saves time, money and your...back.
Debris and dust can cause damage over time. Cleaning the tool regularly is essential to their proper functioning. Clean it by simply wiping over with a rag, lubricate the shaft and moving parts, and wipe over again. If the arm is dirty, provide a good wash with water and soap. Do not use any other detergents. Dry it, oil it and wipe over. You may lubricate with any fine technical oil.
When not in use, store your Viking Arms in a dry area, safe from moisture and dust.
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
- Hardened stainless steel / Aluminium
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 7-215
- Standard base (mm): 105mm x 87mm x 6mm
- Optional base (mm): 77mm x 62mm x 3mm
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
- A Professional Tool for All.
- Gen 2 Version