The new and improved 250mm (10”) Bandsaw 10-3061 is a replacement of our previous 10-306 model. Numerous features make this bandsaw extremely easy to operate and make adjustments to the blade, guides and fence. The increased cutting capacity, 2 blade speeds, and increased 1/2HP motor are quite ample enough for smaller projects, and will be appreciated by woodworkers having limited shop space for a larger size bandsaw.
Improved features for easy operation:-
- 2 blade speeds
- Tool-less blade guides
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Tilting 0-45° cast iron table
- Adjustable rip fence
- Larger blade tension knob
- Dust port for shop vacuum hookup
- Side windows for viewing blade tracking settings
- Storage hanger for the fence and tool
- Safety paddle on/off switch
- Reduced physical unit size is ideal for transporting, or storing, when not in use
- Rip fence
- Steel stand (not included - available separately).
This redesigned model includes a new 2-1/2” Dust Port which has been moved up from the base and is also now tilted upward 10°, so dust fittings will attach to it easier. The Door Hinges have been redesigned to make them sturdier to avoid breakage. Fence Carrier now has 4 additional plastic inserts in case fence tilt adjustments are needed. Rip Fence is supplied with a plastic pad on its end to allow the fence to slide easier. Lower bandsaw frame construction has been improved for positioning of the Lower Connecting Plate and Guide Assembly. Screws in the lower connecting plate have been changed for easier access with hex wrenches, if plate adjustment is needed. Upper bandsaw frame and guide assembly has been tweaked to ensure a consistent 5” maximum cutting height can be achieved.