Designed for budget-minded customers looking at getting into milling their own lumber at an exceptional price. The HB350 offers hobby sawyers an easy-to-use, well-engineered sawmill with the ability to mill logs up to 40cm in diameter and 1.5m in length.
- Works like a real sawmill, whilst being compact.
- The log stays stationary whilst the saw head passes along its length, slicing boards at the height you choose.
- Log Clamping
- The mill comes standard with two log rest/log dog assemblies for fast dogging and positive locking. Also features back dogs for easy clamping of beams, cants, and boards.
- Smooth Sawhead Action
- The smooth operation of the saw head crank handle precisely adjusts the saw head height – clockwise to raise the saw head, counter-clockwise to lower the saw head
- Operator Comfort
- Crank feed wheel for operator comfort and easy control
- Opens in a new window.